Are you FINALLY ready to make time for yourself and reclaim your personal power?
You’re a mom…which means it can be tough to keep up with a normal fitness routine, maintain a healthy eating regimen, and still make time for yourself while raising a family!
Chances are when someone asks you how you are doing, your immediate response is always ‘busy’ along with giving a half-hearted smile and secretly wishing that someone would finally understand what you mean and what you’re going through right now.
I know what you are feeling right:
- You feel lost in your body. You’re ready to feel strong, capable, confident in your body, or have the energy and stamina to keep up with your kiddos and daily life, but unsure about how to go about doing it in a way that fits into your busy life.
- You feel like your body needs some much needed TLC. From pregnancy, to postpartum your body has gone through a lot:
- Maybe you feel like your core has absolutely jumped ship during after pregnancy leaving you with lots of aches pains, and feeling less supported in your body.
- Maybe you’re still dealing with a mommy pooch that leaves you looking like you’re still pregnant months/years after baby, and keeps you from feeling confident, attractive to your significant other, or embarrassed about your body.
- You may that you may pee yourself during the occasional laugh, cough, sneeze, or during exercise, and have just accepted it as part of being a mom
- You are exhausted. The weight of caring for a family zaps every ounce of your energy and yet you are unsure of where to focus and prioritize your efforts and attention.
- You feel stressed & overwhelmed. Every day is the same… there’s always too much to do, but never enough time to do all of it.
- You are frustrated by your lack of self-care. You know you are not taking care of yourself, but where can you find the time to do so and do it without feeling guilty.
- You are tired of feeling stuck yet the idea of putting the work into having something more, something better for yourself is flat out scary and overwhelming.
- You feel like food is the enemy. You want to both eat healthy AND enjoy your food, but you don’t see how this is possible when you’re busy raising a family. You feel like the only way to do this is to track calories, track macros, or live the Tupperware lifestyle which ultimately gets you stuck in the vicious cycle of binge-restrict.
If Motherhood is the most challenging yet most rewarding role you will ever take on, you may have been asking yourself when does it get any better?!?
Just because you are a mom doesn’t mean you stop taking care of you!
As a mom you simply want to feel good and be happy so that your Mommy Mojo is alive and kicking again and you feel more vibrant in all areas of your life!
I know because I’ve gone through many of the same struggles you are experiencing right now:
- Feeling somewhat broken after pregnancy and wanting to feel more like myself in my postpartum body again.
- Figuring out how to fit in exercise while raising small children, and doing it in a way that still satisfies my competitive spirit.
- Feeling stressed out, overwhelmed, and exhausted from working full-time as a fitness coach, raising three young children, and trying to do everything in my power to be the best wife and domestic manager I knew how to be.
- Constantly feeling like I was at the mercy of everyone else’s needs and schedules.
- Trying to figure out how to eat in a way that supports my body, fits into my life as a busy mom, and is still enjoyable.
- Trying to keep up with good self-care practices and remembering to make time for myself.
- Working through many of the mental hang-ups that many of us moms go through (Hello Mom Guilt?)
It wasn’t until I gave myself permission to let go of so many of the “shoulds” that us moms get caught up in when it comes to motherhood.
I decided when my boys were much younger that I was going to let motherhood be about BOTH me and my family. That I was going to feel good in my body, strong, confident, and connected in my body rather than just accepting motherhood takes a toll on your body and not doing anything about it. That I was going to stop the nonsense and reprioritize myself as well as my family because I’m also part of my family!
I started allowing myself to simply do the best I could to care for me instead of either trying to be perfect about everything or doing nothing at all. I created a wellness method…I call it the Mommy Mojo Method…that:
- Utilizes shorter workouts to fit your busy schedule
- Focuses on core and pelvic floor health for a stronger core and a flatter tummy
- Incorporates simple self-care habits to ensure you’re in the right headspace every day
- Emphasizes effective nutrition habits that allow you to still eat healthy AND enjoy those yummy foods…instead of tracking macros or calories all the time
- Uses self-discovery and self-development exercises to ensure that you are feeling happy, connected, engaged, and vibrant in all areas of your life.
Nowadays… I’m feel so much more at ease in my role as a mom so much more engaged with my family while still prioritizing my own health and happiness…and I want the same for you!
I want you to feel more energized, confident, fulfilled, happier, and healthier as a mom right now! I want you to be able to say that you fully enjoy your life right now because you’re focusing on your own needs as well!
This needs to change...and I'm going to help you do just that!
Welcome to 1:1 Mommy Mojo Makeover Coaching!!
Allow Me To Introduce You To …FUTURE YOU.
- You are the MOM who awakes each morning with purpose and enthusiasm to take on the day and all that it has in store for you.
- You’re more in tune with who you are outside of ‘Mom”. You’ve built up the courage to pursue your own interests and passions and do more things that bring you joy.
- You’re making time for yourself again…and not feeling guilty for doing so.
- You’re stronger in your core than pre-pregnancy, no more mummy tummy, no more worrying about whether you need to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes during a workout or during simple everyday activities.
- You’re stronger, you move with ease and confidence, you have the energy to keep up with your life as a busy mom, and you’ve developed some pretty sweet physical skills that you’ve never thought possible before.
- You’ve found food freedom. You’ve learned how to eat and approach nutrition in a way that supports your goals while also enabling you to ENJOY food again.
Ditch the mom guilt and get ready to prioritize yourself again!
Mommy Mojo Makeover Coaching is your FINAL solution for feeling stronger, more confident, and more empowered in your body and your life as a mom!
You need someone who ‘gets’ YOU.
- Someone who understands what it’s really like to be a MOM… from all the TO DOs, appointments, activities, and responsibilities, and all the energy it requires to keep everything and everyone going…to enjoying the simple moments of each day.
- Someone who believes in you and knows that you are stronger and more capable than you give yourself credit for, and that you too deserve to have everything that you want in life.
- Someone to simplify the process through all chaos and the distractions with a no-nonsense approach to creating the calm, the clarity, and the ease that you need and crave.
So I encourage you to apply for a spot in my Mommy Mojo Makeover 1:1 Coaching Program. I will give you the tools you need to boost your Mommy Mojo again and get you feeling more like the confident, happy, and vibrant mom you’re meant to be.
And I will be 100% in your corner to support and guide you in your journey!
A few more things to know about this coaching program…
Because of the high touch and high vibe nature of 1:1 coaching, I limit the number of women I work with at one time and only accept new clients on an application basis to make sure we are a good fit for one another.
To apply, click on the link below to book your FREE 30-minute discovery call and fill out the application form.
On your call, we’ll chat about your #1 fitness and nutrition challenges and see if Mommy Mojo Makeover coaching is right for you!
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- ONGOING WEEKLY INDIVIDUALIZED STRENGTH WORKOUTS (ADJUSTED EVERY 4 WEEKS), METABOLIC CONDITIONING WORKOUTS, CARDIO INTERVAL WORKOUTS, AND CORE + GLUTES FINISHER WORKOUTS appropriate for whatever stage of pregnancy or postpartum you are in, if you are a mom who is dealing with any core and pelvic floor issues (diastasis, incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic pain), and for your fitness level. No more guessing about what to do for your workouts or what is safe to do. Can be customized for you whether you work out at home or in the gym.
- INDIVIDUALIZED NUTRITION COACHING AND GUIDELINES to eliminate anxiety, confusion, and a restrictive mindset about what to eat, when to eat, or how much to eat, and actually be able to enjoy eating again.
- VIDEO EXERCISE DEMONSTRATIONS FOR ALL YOUR WORKOUTS, so you can be sure you are getting coaching on proper form and technique.
- WEEKLY GOAL SETTING CHECK-IN’s, so you can celebrate what went well the previous week, identify areas for improvement, and stay motivated and accountable between coaching calls.
- MONTHLY SELF-DEVELOPMENT HOMEWORK to help you dig deep and really help you figure out the kind of life you want to have and the type of mom you want to show up as for your family.
- BI-WEEKLY 45 MINUTE COACHING CALLS so we can check in on your progress and help you get crystal clear on what your next best action steps are.
- ONGOING WEEKLY EMAIL AND TEXT ACCESS for additional support, feedback, and guidance
Mommy Mojo Makeover 1:1 Coaching is for you if you are a mom who is:
- Needing some serious accountability and support to FINALLY make yourself a priority NOW instead of waiting until the kids are older.
- Ready to eliminate the overwhelm and guilt of caring for YOURself.
- Looking for quick workouts designed to fit into your busy schedule and give you back more “Mommy Time”.
- Wanting to simplify eating healthy and ditch the food guilt, so you can actually enjoy those special times with your family and friends.
- Ready to feel more energized, happier, and excited about your life as a mom.
1:1 Coaching is NOT for you if:
- You are not willing to show up and do the work. I limit the number of 1:1 clients I work with at a time so I can give my very best attention and effort to every client who works with me. That being said, this absolutely requires work on your end. I can’t want these changes for you more than you do. You HAVE to be willing to show up, book your calls, fill out your weekly progress report, do your monthly journaling exercises, get your workouts done, and keep a constant open and honest line of communication with me as your coach.
- You want to count calories, count macros, follow a template, or be told exactly what to eat for every meal and snack instead of learning to take a more intuitive approach that will be more sustainable for the long haul.
- You are not willing to explore and work through the mindset issues and old stories that are holding you back from how you really want to feel and be as a mom. Nutrition, exercise, and daily self-care practices are big pieces of the equation, but without getting your mind right and exploring how your thoughts and beliefs are affecting your currently reality then the changes you so desire won’t happen.
- You want a quick fix, a band-aid solution, or immediate results. What’s the point of going through all this coaching if you’re not willing to seek change for the long haul?
1:1 coaching requires your 100% commitment. If you are ready, willing, and able to make changes to your life, don’t wait to reach out. I have a limited number of spots available for new clients at this time, and once they’re gone, that’s it!
I only work with moms who know they need to change and who are serious and excited to show up, actually do the work. No victim mindset here. You must be ALL IN!
The investment for 1:1 Mommy Mojo Makeover Coaching is $349 per month or a one-time payment of $1,200.
*Please note that private online coaching requires a 4 month commitment. This is set to give you time to settle in to the programming, for us to find a working groove together, and for you to see and feel some REAL results.
Considering the average cost of a SINGLE one hour personal training session at the gym is $100, this is really a no brainer!!
Mommy Mojo Makeover coaching provides you with the personal training for sure. But it ALSO provides you what most personal training packages are missing: the accountability, motivation, life coaching, and support in between your sessions to ensure you’re continually making progress and addressing all aspects that contribute towards achieving your goals and experiencing lasting change.
Think about it. Your investment of $300 a month gets you just a few in-person workouts. Which is fine, but who is helping you stay on track and helping you with your workouts in between your weekly sessions?
Do you even begin to scratch the surface on what’s really causing you to struggle with your nutrition during those training sessions? Does that trainer take the time to help you navigate your hormonal make-up as a woman and explain why your hormones are contributing to your cravings, energy, nighttime eating, and emotional eating in the short time you have together?
Do you work with your trainer to help you adjust the factors in your life outside of the workouts and nutrition that are holding you back from feeling and being the type of mom you want to be for you and your family like mindset traps and self-limiting beliefs?
Instead, when you invest in 1:1 coaching with me you the whole package: bi-weekly coaching calls, daily text access to me, a customized workout plan, individualized nutrition planning and support, weekly accountability check ins, and self-development homework.
The moms I work with are just like you!
It’s just that they’ve gotten to the point where they are so fed up with feeling lost and out of sorts as a mom that they’ve decided to FINALLY take action!
They decided that they’ve had enough and they have said YES to prioritizing themselves and their own needs!
You have that very same opportunity, right now.
"I started working with Victoria a few months into my pregnancy because I wanted to make sure I was physically and mentally prepped for labor. I've known her for a few years through going to the same CrossFit gym and I knew that I wouldn't be able to maintain my usual lifting and metcon workouts as I progressed through pregnancy. Working with her was a great decision as she is FULL of helpful information and really takes the time to explain things and listen to my questions. She was always easily accessible and made adjustments to my workouts as needed. I had slight DR and some issues with my sciatica getting pinched. I feel educated and prepared for what's already happening to my body and what's going to occur post child birth as well. I highly recommend working with her!!"
"After having my baby I wanted to start working out to build up my fitness. But, it was so overwhelming trying to find exercises that I could do, that were safe, and that would work together as a workout. Working with Victoria, I had sets of workouts delivered to me each month. They were easy to follow, with video tutorials, and were 100% doable. Victoria also encouraged me to start incorporating more exercise into my daily routine, which is so important for a healthy lifestyle.
If you need accountability, guidance, and done-for-you workout plans, coaching with Victoria is what you need."
Kickstart your Mommy Mojo again and finally:
- Ditch the mom guilt and all those preconceived and ridiculous notions that you have to let yourself go and always put yourself last in order to be the best mom.
- Love your body, love the way you look, and feel confident in your skin again.
- Move with ease and have the strength and stamina to keep up with your family and daily life.
Make peace with food and actually enjoy the way you eat again.
- Experience more, peace, joy, and happiness everyday instead of simply going through the motions and staying stuck.
- Do something for yourself because you are 100% WORTH IT!
The way I look at is you have two options: 1.) You can keep on doing what you’ve been doing and continue to feel stuck and unhappy with your body and the way your life is going or 2.) You can book your free Mommy Mojo Makeover Discovery Call and be on your way to finally making the much needed changes for yourself!