Hi! I’m so happy you’re here! I want to “officially” welcome you into my world!
I am a fitness and wellness coach from Naples, Florida who teaches women how to exercise safely and strongly in pregnancy, and regain their core, confidence, and fitness as a mom.
I am also a wife and mom to three kids who constantly keep her on her toes! I absolutely love working with my mom clients, and it all started when I began working with expecting, new, and more “seasoned” moms while completing my graduate degree. My desire to work with this population grew even more after the birth of my first child in 2010.
I have a Master’s Degree in Exercise and Sports Sciences, I am certified as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the NSCA, a USAW Sports Performance Coach, a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach, a Prenatal and Postnatal Corrective Exercise Specialist, and I am also certified as a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.
I have also completed multiple continuing education courses in the women’s health and fitness realm, and have been in the fitness industry for over 16 years.
As a mom myself, I understand that ”momming” ain’t easy. Instead of feeling like you’re floating on the cloud of motherly bliss, most days you feel like you’re just trying to survive. I’ve been through many of the same struggles as you have:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Wanting to safely keep up with my workouts during pregnancy
- Wanting to feel like myself again in my postpartum body
- Being confused about how to safely return to exercise postpartum
- Wanting to heal my postpartum tummy
- Figuring out how to fit in exercise while raising small children, and doing it in a way that still satisfies my competitive spirit
- Trying to figure out how to eat in a way that supports my body, fits into my life as a busy mom, and is still enjoyable
- Trying to keep up with good self-care practices and remembering to make time for myself
- Working through many of the mental hang-ups that many of us moms go through (can we say mom guilt?)
That’s why I want every mom to know that it’s so important to make time for herself, and that she should never lose sight of her own health and happiness because they are inextricably intertwined!
- To provide evidence-based fitness and wellness programs for pregnant and postpartum women, and a community of supportive, encouraging, welcoming, and like-minded women.
- To break the stigma and bust the myths surrounding exercise during pregnancy and to teach women that it is safe and actually encouraged to stay active throughout every stage of pregnancy.
- To support women in their postpartum journeys and help them heal from the physical and mental effects of birth and delivery (both vaginal and cesarean) so that they can as empowered as a mom as possible.
- To challenge women to start seeing pregnancy as a life experience to train and prepare for—because entering pregnancy as fit and healthy as possible is better for mom and baby.
- To show women that the notions of being forever doomed with a “mommy pooch” or “mom bod”, a weak core, and a leaky bladder don’t have to be the norm, and that it is possible and perfectly okay to want to look and feel better post-baby.
- To help women realize that self care for themselves is just as much of priority for themselves as it is for the rest of the family.
- To change the way women, doctors, and everyone else looks at the pregnancy and post-pregnancy standard of care.
My global community of moms is growing everyday as a strive to help women everywhere to have a better prenatal and postpartum experience. Moms from all over the world are learning how to reclaim the body and health they deserve, so they can be the best woman and Mom they can be! Are you ready to join us?!