INTRODUCING: Mommy Mojo Kickstart Sessions
I’m Victoria and I’ve helped dozens of moms to get strong, heal their bodies, ditch the mom guilt, and reconnect with themselves, so they can live a more authentic, vibrant, and happier life.
I’ve worked with moms from all walks of life and I’ve realized over the years that:
Not every woman needs 16 weeks of high vibe, high touch 1:1 coaching with customized fitness programming, nutrition coaching, coaching calls, check-ins, and the other bells and whistles.
Not every woman wants to be part of a group coaching program.
Not every woman is looking for a personal trainer.
I understand that there is no one size fits all approach to your health and wellness! What works for one woman may not necessarily work for another. Every mom has her own unique situation and circumstances, so you need to be able to adjust to the ebbs and flows of your life as a busy mom. Right?
Maybe you are a mom who is:
- Wanting to safely exercise through pregnancy and prepare your body for labor and delivery
- Wanting to heal your postpartum tummy
- Wanting to feel more like yourself again in your postpartum body
- Confused about how to safely return to exercise postpartum
- Struggling with how to fit in exercise while raising small children
- Trying to figure out how to eat in a way that supports your body, fits into your life as a busy mom, and is still enjoyable
- Trying to keep up with good self-care practices and remembering to make time for yourself
- Working through many of the mental hang-ups that many of us moms go through (can we say mom guilt?)
And all you really need or want is a little time with a coach who can:
- Listen to and understand what you are dealing with as a mom
- Ask you the right questions and give you some gentle nudging towards prioritizing yourself and your own care despite your busy life as a mom
- Educate you on how to resolve many of the common aches, pains, and core + pelvic floor issues women deal with both during and after pregnancy (and after can mean only a few months to more than a few years).
- Help you develop a plan for making daily exercise, healthy eating, and daily self-care practices consistently fit into your busy lifestyle
This is how the idea for Mommy Mojo Kickstart Sessions was born.
My 90-minute Mommy Mojo Kickstart sessions are for moms who just need a little hand-holding!
Regardless of where you are in your journey as a mom, these sessions are based on your individual needs and are not limited to one particular area of health and fitness.
We will cover things like:
- How to exercise during pregnancy to help you gain strength safely and help you to feel more comfortable and pain-free
- How to fuel your body during pregnancy with foods to help manage those cravings and crazy food aversions as well as make you feel happy & energized
- How to train your body (especially your core and pelvic floor) and mind for labor and set yourself up for a great postpartum recovery
- How to get the most out of your workouts with your busy schedule (because momlife!).
- Developing a fitness plan that gives you the most effective strategies for postpartum (no matter how long postpartum) core and pelvic floor recovery. (No more having to worry about running to the bathroom every time you laugh, sneeze, cough, or exercise).
- Tips and strategies to eliminate anxiety, confusion, and a restrictive mindset about what to eat, when to eat, or how much to eat, and actually be able to enjoy eating again.
- Self-care strategies you can use to feel more energized, happier, and excited every day instead of simply going through the motions.
Mommy Mojo Kickstart Sessions include:
- 90 minutes of coaching time that can be done in person if you are local to the Naples, FL area or via video conference if we are limited by distance.
- A pre-coaching workbook to help you get laser focused on what you want areas you would like to address in our session together and help me have a better idea on how to best serve you.
- Thorough troubleshooting of any areas of concern in your life right now: how to eat and exercise during pregnancy, how to heal your core + pelvic floor postpartum, how to find the time work out while raising kids, how to eat healthy with a busy schedule, how to make time for your own interests and pursuits as a mom, how to find the motivation to make time for yourself ….whatever you are dealing with right now, we will tackle it!
You will walk away from your Mommy Mojo Kickstart Session with a customized plan and very clear action steps on what you need to do next to overcome some of the struggles you are experiencing with your fitness, nutrition, and self-care practices, so you can feel and be your best as a mom!
Mommy Mojo Kickstart Sessions are for you if:
- You like the idea of 1:1 fitness coaching and want the high touch support, but you can’t commit to a full 16-week program right now.
- You are a mom-to-be who wants a simple framework on how to exercise and take care of yourself during pregnancy.
- You are a mom who wants more specific and better guidelines to heal your core + pelvic floor after baby than just “ease back into exercise”.
- A busy mom (what mom isn’t busy???) who is busy juggling all the demands of motherhood and You are feeling a little low energy, maybe a little bored with your routine, and just need a little nudge with getting your Mommy Mojo back!
- You are a mom who knows how to eat healthy, but you just need a little more motivation and support on how to simplify it and make it fit into your busy lifestyle!
- You haven’t been feeling like your best self, and you would like some game-changing quick wins and strategies to get you feeling back to your normal self again.